Women with black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes are blessed with naturally beautiful features. And fortunately, a light cosmetic routine is all that is needed to really make this feature combination pop.
This hub will give you makeup tips for black hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.
We will focus on eyebrows, foundation and concealer, eye makeup, and blush and lip colors.
Having these combined features are often a result of having Irish ancestry in your background, so you can thank your genes for your beautiful looks!
Keep your eyebrows neat and clean, and plucked or waxed into a flattering shape. Extra hairs that grow in around your eyebrows should be removed regularly as black hair is very apparent on white skin.
Eyebrows that are too thin can make you look overly made up, so be careful with the tweezers.
Foundation and Concealer
The biggest concern with fair skin is in making the tones all over your face even. To do this, take your concealer and place some under your eyes, in the creases around your nostrils, and on any small acne marks you have. You can also help prevent blemishes on your porcelain skin by taking an extra beauty step.
Place small dots of foundation on your skin and sweep upwards gently in a circular motion. This keeps your foundation from leaving stray and uneven marks on your face.
Always choose a black mascara that won't harm eye tissue, so you can match your hair color as well as help prevent irritated eyes.
Wear a very thin layer of black eyeliner around your eyes to give them a frame. Other eyeliner colors you can try are blue, green, and violet, but be careful not to overdo them, and make sure the colors suit the occasion.
Your best eye shadow colors will be light pink, light blue, violet, and light green. Blue-eyed women can wear exotic colors that many other women cannot get away with. The area directly below your eyebrows, however, should always be made up in more conservative eye shadow colors, such as light pink or a nude shade.
- The Bristles Of Professional Makeup Brushes Are...
- Makeup Brush Classification
- Makeup Brush
- Makeup Brush Correct Cleaning Steps
- Makeup Sponge Type
- Cosmetic Sponge Purchase And Maintenance
- Makeup Sponge Tips
- Pick Makeup Sponge Raiders
- Handmade Beautiful Cosmetic Bag
- The Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- Makeup Application Tips For Large Pores
- Smoky Eye Makeup Tips And Tutorials
- Types Of Makeup Brushes & Their Uses
- Eye Makeup Tips And Eyeshadow For Blue Eyes
- Wedding Eye Makeup Tips
- Eyeshadow Foiling: What It Is, How To Do It, An...
- Great Skin Care Tip-Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 5 Mistakes You're Making With Your Makeup Brushes
- Which Makeup Brushes Do You Need?