To judge whether makeup brushes are good or bad, the most important thing is the texture of the bristles.
Synthetic hair feels hard and it is not easy to evenly paint colors. However, it is durable and easy to clean. However, some brushes require a certain hardness to achieve a better makeup effect, and will be mixed with natural hair and artificial hair.
◆ The bristles should be soft and smooth and have a compact and full structure.
◆ Hold the bristles with your fingers and gently comb them down to check if the bristles are easy to fall off.
◆ Press the brush lightly on the back of the hand and draw a semi-circular shape to check if the trim of the bristles is neat.
◆Blow the bristles with hot air to distinguish the species: keep the original shape as animal hair, and the hair becomes curly
- The Bristles Of Professional Makeup Brushes Are...
- Makeup Brush Classification
- Makeup Brush Correct Cleaning Steps
- Makeup Sponge Type
- Cosmetic Sponge Purchase And Maintenance
- Makeup Sponge Tips
- Pick Makeup Sponge Raiders
- Handmade Beautiful Cosmetic Bag
- The Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- General Cleansing Meter Has Several Main Functions
- Simple Eye Makeup Tips For 2018
- Eye Shadow Brushes And Applicators