Material: 1 group each of kapok thread (yellow, water), cloth (not good for the edge, kitchen cloth is used here), 1 button, sewing needle.
1, first with a needle weaving method to weave two lines of blue, hook 20 small needles.
2, then change the color, use the yellow line and the blue line to connect, and then weave two lines. By analogy, two lines are exchanged for each thread and 38 lines are woven together.
3. On the 39th line, weaving is started from the second eyelet at both ends, and one end of each end is knitted. The 40th row has the same number of stitches as the 39th row.
4. Decrease one needle at both ends of the 41st line. Similarly, each end of the 42-54 line is reduced by 1 pin. Line 54 is reduced to 4 pins.
5. Cut a piece of fabric of the same size as the fabric just before and overlap with the fabric. Use the thread on the needle to lock it.
6, then as shown, fold it. When the bag is partially sewn, it is sewn in a cross shape.
7. Sew a buttonhole on the lid and sew the button on the bag.
- The Bristles Of Professional Makeup Brushes Are...
- Makeup Brush Classification
- Makeup Brush
- Makeup Brush Correct Cleaning Steps
- Makeup Sponge Type
- Cosmetic Sponge Purchase And Maintenance
- Makeup Sponge Tips
- Pick Makeup Sponge Raiders
- The Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- General Cleansing Meter Has Several Main Functions
- Simple Eye Makeup Tips For 2018
- Eye Shadow Brushes And Applicators
- Makeup Tips For Older Women
- Do Women Have To Wear Cosmetics To Be Socially ...
- 70's Makeup
- How To Apply Face Powder
- ARE YOU USING ALL THE RIGHT BEAUTY TOOLS?
- BEAUTY ESSENTIALS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS KEEP IN YOU...