Since sponges are afraid of light, including the lights in the shops, they may damage its quality. When buying sponges, if they are displayed in a row, do not take the first one. Instead, take the back, because the sponge behind them is not Will enjoy a lot of "sunbathing." Another of the most practical ways of distinguishing is to fold sponges and smash one another. If you lose sponges without a few clicks, you should eliminate it.
In general, the life of a makeup sponge is about one year. For people who wear makeup on a daily basis, it is best to replace it once every three months to six months to ensure that the skin is always delicate and delicate.
In order to prolong the life of the sponge, it is best to wash it well after each use. If there is really no time, then it should be washed at least once a week. Gently rub it in clear water, pick it up, dry it with both hands, and place it in a dry and well-ventilated place. Do not put it in a damp place, otherwise there will be fungal attack; be careful not to have strong light.
No matter which sponge you choose, sponges can only be used twice a week at most! Otherwise, no matter how good the skin is, it will become rough after years of "squeaking."
- The Bristles Of Professional Makeup Brushes Are...
- Makeup Brush Classification
- Makeup Brush
- Makeup Brush Correct Cleaning Steps
- Makeup Sponge Type
- Makeup Sponge Tips
- Pick Makeup Sponge Raiders
- Handmade Beautiful Cosmetic Bag
- The Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- General Cleansing Meter Has Several Main Functions
- Simple Eye Makeup Tips For 2018
- Eye Shadow Brushes And Applicators
- Makeup Tips For Older Women
- Do Women Have To Wear Cosmetics To Be Socially ...
- 70's Makeup