In the 1970s, women wanted to look naturally beautiful. The skin was kept healthy looking with some light foundation, while the lips were moisturized with lip balm or a shiny lip gloss. Blue eyeshadow was often used to enhance their eyes. Try these tips for a 70's inspired look:
1. Start with a clean face and add a sheer foundation over trouble spots or the entire face.
2. Apply a bronzer one shade darker than your skin lightly to your forehead, nose, and cheeks. Rub in a gel blush (coral or peach) on the apples of your cheeks.
3. Apply a thin line of white or blue eyeliner on your upper eyelid just above your lash line.
4. Spread blue (or brown) eyeshadow over your eyelids from the lashes to the crease.
5. Choose brown, black, or even blue mascara.
6. Swipe a clear or pale-colored lip gloss over your lips.
Bonus: You can also add eye shadow and eyeliner to your bottom lid in order to provide more definition.
- The Bristles Of Professional Makeup Brushes Are...
- Makeup Brush Classification
- Makeup Brush
- Makeup Brush Correct Cleaning Steps
- Makeup Sponge Type
- Cosmetic Sponge Purchase And Maintenance
- Makeup Sponge Tips
- Pick Makeup Sponge Raiders
- Handmade Beautiful Cosmetic Bag
- The Use Of Cosmetic Bag
- How To Apply Face Powder
- ARE YOU USING ALL THE RIGHT BEAUTY TOOLS?
- BEAUTY ESSENTIALS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS KEEP IN YOU...
- Makeup For Black Hair, Blue Eyes, And Fair Skin
- Makeup Application Tips For Large Pores
- Smoky Eye Makeup Tips And Tutorials
- Types Of Makeup Brushes & Their Uses
- Eye Makeup Tips And Eyeshadow For Blue Eyes
- Wedding Eye Makeup Tips
- Eyeshadow Foiling: What It Is, How To Do It, An...